National Standard: 23:2008
Use: Inspecting cylinder of piston aircraft without disassembling.
- Electronic image screen mode by CMOS chip
- Much cheaper LED lighting mode instead of the former expensive optical fibre lighting mode
- Number of pixels of former equipment: approx. 20 000~40 000
Number of pixels of endoscopes for testing airplanes (hard curve): 410 000~1 200 000
- It's able to record static and dynamic images and compatible with any computers.
- The front part is designed to be curved by 90° in both directions (left and right).
Field Direction(°): 55
Diameter of working part(㎜): 10
Length of working part(㎜): 500
Field Angle (°): 90
Size of Screen: 4.3In LCD
Internal Memory(GB): 8
AV-OUT: NTSC PAL